Challenge has finished
This one is all about “something stupid that I did and was happy and thankful no-one saw me do it…” Well, it’s extremely rare and fortunate to have a camera handy in such a situation, but maybe you could stage a reconstruction as closely as possible… without hurting yurself or destroying something valuable?! Have a (voluntary) stand-in, if your situation demands it (and don’t hurt them either!). I’m sure you’ll have fun replaying it, whatever it was. And you are entitled to some active fun. We’ll just LOL... except at those disqualified for not observing the Rules. Also see the Intro to the Series (click at Laugh@Life above) for additional information.
Thursday, 16th February, 2012 (GMT)
Thursday, 23rd February, 2012 –
Wednesday, 29th February, 2012
Thursday, 1st March, 2012 –
Wednesday, 7th March, 2012
- Digital JPEGs with full EXIF only.
- The longer side of the photo must not be over 1600px. Format and aspect may be as you please.
- Minor post-processing interventions are acceptable.
- No composite photos, please. One-shot photo contents only.
- No frames, watermarks, date/time nor other identification marks.
- No advertising of any sort, please.
- Upload your entry resized to a maximum as set by the Rules, not larger.
- Failing to observe the Rules may cause unexplained disqualification.
- Enter only photos appropriate for a broad family viewership.
- Make the funny in your theme internationally recognizable. If it contains text unreadable to others who might thus miss the point, please explain the punch line in Description.
- If your photo depicts any negativity, be moderate. Do not offend anyone or anything.
- No Sick Jokes a.k.a. Black Humor.
- People in your pictures are to be presented as anonymous (faces suitably hidden, averted or changed).
- Voting (suggestions): If the photo does not impress you much, award * or **. If the joke is good but the photo is so-so, give ***. If you wish you’ve shot it, give **** ... and if the picture really got you in both humorous and photographic sense, give *****!
- Do not comment individual entries until the end of Voting Period. It may influence fair judgment. Comments will be removed.
- No sandbagging, please. Begging for glory is actually sick and disgusting.
Maximum number of entries per user:
Maximum number of entries in challenge:
Wednesday, 29th February, 2012 11:01
||Sunday, 1st May, 2011