Still life - retake - and chat
Challenge has finished
This is a complex challenge, please read the instructions and the and the comments first.*** Enter one photo of a still life with objects of your choice, which you can rearrange and reproduce later. Also enter a -dummy- photo as shown in the example below as a second picture. Then make comments about the compositions and arrangements and pp of the other photo's in this challenge. Eventually you can take and enter the second picture of your rearrangement of the same objects, by withdrawing the dummy photo.
Sunday, 12th February, 2012 (GMT)
Sunday, 19th February, 2012 –
Saturday, 25th February, 2012
Sunday, 26th February, 2012 –
Saturday, 3rd March, 2012
- Post processing is as cosmetics, use a little and it enhances the end result artistically. Use too much and the result is blatantly artificial, which is frawned upon in this challenge. So HDR and standard basic post processing is okay, as long as it is not overwhelmingly noticable.
- No composites, we want honest pictures
- •ENTRANTS MUST HAVE >25 POST/COMMENTS!
- •Each entrant must, on their honor, write a helpful Comment/Critique for the other 19 entries during the entry pase. It should be describing what they like and/or dislike about the photo, and what they may have done differently,
- After receiving comments you can enter a second improved version of your first picture after withdrawing the dummy
- Include "second version" in the title.
- DO NOT WITHDRAW THE FIRST PHOTO THOUGH. we should be able to compare them.
- To allow proper evalutation and balance loading times, the longest side of the submitted picture should be between 1000 and 1600 pixels
- The number of participants is limited to 20. It will be announced in the comments when the challenge is full. Expect DQ if you enter after that.
- Comply with the standard DPR decency rules.
- Failure to comply with these rules may result in DQ.
Maximum number of entries per user:
Maximum number of entries in challenge:
Thursday, 23rd February, 2012 18:48
||Wednesday, 22nd February, 2012