Challenge has finished
Put together two things one wouldn't normally expect finding together, in order to create a funny situation. You might decide to connect some odd things and take a photo of the funny resulting scene, or use themathic elements from different photos and combine them in photo-editing software. Note: whatever photos you use must be taken by you – do not use anything you have not photographed yourself.
See the Intro to the Series (click at Laugh@Life above) for additional information, and do not forget to observe all the Rules. No sense being disqualified after all that work...
Thursday, 9th February, 2012 (GMT)
Thursday, 16th February, 2012 –
Wednesday, 22nd February, 2012
Thursday, 23rd February, 2012 –
Wednesday, 29th February, 2012
- Digitally produced JPEGs with full EXIF only.
- The longer side of the photo must not be over 1600px. Format and aspect may be as you please.
- All post-processing interventions are acceptable.
- Composite photos are allowed.
- No frames.
- No watermarks, date/time nor other identification marks.
- No advertising of any sort, please.
- Upload your entry resized to a maximum set by the Rules, and not larger.
- Make the funny in your theme internationally recognizable. If it includes text in a language unreadable to others, who might thus miss the point, please explain the punch line in Description.
- If your photo depicts a negativity, be neutral. Please do not offend anyone or anything.
- Inappropriate humor will be DQ'd.
- Observe DPR Rules about decency.
- In order to avoid legal issues do ensure that people in your pictures are presented as anonymous (faces suitably hidden, averted or changed).
- Voting: If the photo does not impress you much, award * or **. If the joke is good but the photo is so-so, give ***. If you wish you’ve shot it, give **** ... and if the picture really got you in both humorous and photographic sense, give *****!
- Do not comment individual entries until the end of Voting Period. It may influence fair judgment. Comments will be removed.
- No sandbagging, please. Begging for glory is actually sick and disgusting.
Maximum number of entries per user:
Maximum number of entries in challenge:
Sunday, 19th February, 2012 23:21
||Saturday, 29th October, 2011