Challenge has finished
Human culture is rich with traditions and rituals, show us such a tradition or ritual and elaborate on which culture and what is going on.
Saturday, 4th February, 2012 (GMT)
Saturday, 11th February, 2012 –
Friday, 17th February, 2012
Saturday, 18th February, 2012 –
Friday, 24th February, 2012
- •No special effects; Create the art with your camera not with extensive pp
- •Colors and contrast should appear natural and realistic.
- •Basic processing, and cloning out of distractions, is allowed.
- •Subtle HDR is okay as long as it isn't blatantly visible
- •Comply with the standard DPR decency rules.
- •No recycling; photos must not have been entered in previous challenges
- •Don't forget the caption;
- •Expect entries, which do not adhere to the rules, to be disqualified.
- •VOTERS :
- •0.5s should only be given on images of being outside the rules and reasons should be given in the comments.
- •Please view the photo before voting; don't vote on thumbnails.
- •Please leave a comment whenever you particularly like or dislike a photo
- •Sandbagging, vote manipulation, spite voting - is strongly discouraged and may lead to DQ.
Maximum number of entries per user:
Maximum number of entries in challenge:
2008_05_25 ERBEZZO IMGP8356_1
Tuesday, 14th February, 2012 13:50
||Tuesday, 14th February, 2012