Challenge has finished
Show us something funny that you have created yourself, by using photo-editing tools to implement changes in your own photograph. Precisely, both the photo and all subsequent post-processing used to create that humorous effect we are looking at, must be your own work. Do not forget to check the Intro to the Series (click at Laugh@Life above) for additional information! Observe all the Rules – and let's see your sensayuma!
Thursday, 2nd February, 2012 (GMT)
Thursday, 9th February, 2012 –
Wednesday, 15th February, 2012
Thursday, 16th February, 2012 –
Wednesday, 22nd February, 2012
- Digitally produced JPEGs with full EXIF only
- The longer side of the photo must not be over 1600px. Format and aspect may be as you please.
- No watermarks, date/time nor other identification marks.
- No advertising of any sort, please.
- Upload your entry resized to a maximum as set by the Rules, not larger.
- Make the funny in your theme internationally recognizable. If it includes text in a language unreadable to others, please explain the punch line in Description.
- If you are adding text to your picture, use English.
- If your photo depicts any negativity, be neutral. Please do not offend anyone or anything.
- No Sick Jokes a.k.a. Black Humor.
- No nudity. Observe DPR Rules.
- In order to avoid legal issues do ensure that people in your pictures are presented as anonymous (faces suitably hidden, averted or changed).
- Voting (suggestions): If the photo does not impress you much, award * or **. If the joke is good but the photo is so-so, give ***. If you wish you’ve shot it, give **** ... and if the picture really got you in both humorous and photographic sense, give *****!
- Do not comment individual entries until the end of Voting Period. It may influence fair judgment. Comments will be removed.
- No sandbagging, please. Begging for glory is actually sick and disgusting.
Maximum number of entries per user:
Maximum number of entries in challenge:
Sunday, 12th February, 2012 18:41
||Thursday, 23rd October, 2003