Challenge has finished
As Monty Python says, "And now to something completely different": This Challenge dares you to find and photograph something funny right now, process it, and submit to the Challenge WITHIN THE SAME DAY. So activate both your sense of humor and reflexes equally: 1. Spot the funny; 2. Shoot the funny; 3. Post-process the photo; 4. Enter the Challenge (watch the time!); 5. Win. Simple as that! :)
Thursday, 26th January, 2012 (GMT)
Thursday, 2nd February, 2012 –
Wednesday, 8th February, 2012
Thursday, 9th February, 2012 –
Wednesday, 15th February, 2012
- Submit JPEG photos with full EXIF only.
- The "Time Taken:" and "Time Submitted:" MUST BE within the same 24 hours. Watch the time, please! Entries outside of this will be disqualified.
- DO NOT manipulate the EXIF data: play it honestly!
- The longer side of the photo must not be over 1600px. Format and aspect may be as you please.
- All post-processing interventions are acceptable.
- No composite photos. One-shot photo contents only.
- No frames.
- No watermarks, date/time nor other identification marks.
- Before uploading your entry, resize to a maximum set by the Rules but not larger, please.
- Make the funny in your theme internationally recognizable. If it includes text in a language unreadable to others (who might thus miss the point), please explain the punch line in Description.
- Please do not offend anyone or anything.
- Sick Jokes a.k.a. Black Humor will be DQ'd.
- People in your pictures should be presented as anonymous (faces suitably hidden, averted or changed).
- No nudity. Observe DPR Rules.
- Voting (suggestions): If the photo does not impress you much, award * or **. If the joke is good but the photo is so-so, give ***. If you wish you’ve shot it, give **** ... and if the picture really got you in both humorous and photographic sense, give *****!
- Do not comment individual entries until the end of Voting Period. It may influence fair judgment. Comments will be removed.
- No sandbagging, please. Begging for glory is actually sick and disgusting.
Maximum number of entries per user:
Maximum number of entries in challenge:
"Rain is ok . . . but this is a mess!"
Thursday, 2nd February, 2012 20:20
||Thursday, 2nd February, 2012