Challenge has finished
Show us an artistic view of (a) wind mill(s) or water mill(s), old or new, in harmony with nature or in contrast with nature.
Saturday, 21st January, 2012 (GMT)
Saturday, 28th January, 2012 –
Friday, 3rd February, 2012
Saturday, 4th February, 2012 –
Friday, 10th February, 2012
- No special effects; Create the art with your camera not with pp
- Colors and contrast should appear natural and realistic.
- Basic processing, and cloning out of distractions, is allowed.
- Subtle HDR is okay as long as it isn't blatantly visible
- Comply with the standard DPR decency rules.
- No recycling; photos must not have been entered in previous challenges
- Don't forget the caption;
- Expect entries, which do not adhere to the rules, to be disqualified.
- VOTERS :
- 0.5s should only be given on images of being outside the rules and reasons should be given in the comments.
- Please view the photo before voting; don't vote on thumbnails.
- Please leave a comment whenever you particularly like or dislike a photo
- Sandbagging, vote manipulation, spite voting - is strongly discouraged and may lead to DQ.
Maximum number of entries per user:
Maximum number of entries in challenge:
Water Wheel - Christchurch
Saturday, 28th January, 2012 12:42
||Tuesday, 7th December, 2010