Challenge has finished
There are times when the vegetable life around us produces something untypical. Trees grow funny-looking branches, roots develop curious forms, potatoes show faces... Other times, people will find themselves struck by an association and help a little, by carving or even „helping along“ with the growth to boost the initial forming into something they'd like to see. Well, browse through your archives or remember where you saw that funny-looking flora... See the Intro to the Series (click at Laugh@Life above) for additional information, and do not forget to read all the Rules below; some of those pics might be off-limits...
Thursday, 19th January, 2012 (GMT)
Thursday, 26th January, 2012 –
Wednesday, 1st February, 2012
Thursday, 2nd February, 2012 –
Wednesday, 8th February, 2012
- Digital JPEGs with full EXIF and…
- … quality analog film scans are allowed. Material, camera & settings info is welcome.
- The longer side of the photo must not be over 1600px. Format and aspect may be as you please.
- Minor post-processing interventions are acceptable.
- No composite photos, please. One-shot photo contents only.
- No frames.
- No watermarks, date/time nor other identification marks.
- No advertising of any sort, please.
- Upload your entry resized to a maximum as set by the Rules, not larger.
- Make the funny in your theme internationally recognizable. If it includes text in a language unreadable to others, who might thus miss the point, please explain the punch line in Description.
- Please do not offend anyone or anything.
- No pictures of sexually associative forms, please. Observe DPR rules.
- In order to avoid legal issues do ensure that people in your pictures are presented as anonymous (faces suitably hidden, averted or changed).
- Voting (suggestions): If the photo does not impress you much, award * or **. If the joke is good but the photo is so-so, give ***. If you wish you’ve shot it, give **** ... and if the picture really got you in both humorous and photographic sense, give *****! (Half-a-star above or below your decision means “between”).
- Do not comment individual entries until the end of Voting Period. It may influence fair judgment. Comments will be removed.
- No sandbagging, please. Begging for glory is actually sick and disgusting.
Maximum number of entries per user:
Maximum number of entries in challenge:
Friday, 27th January, 2012 00:34
||Sunday, 3rd December, 2006