Challenge has finished
People invent all sorts of ways to outsmart and catch fish; individually or industrially. This activity seems to exist from the First Man to this day. Even Jesus Christ was a fisherman, also used fish to feed the hungry. Nowadays it's quite impossible to say whether fishing rates more important as food-producing or as a hobby, sport and recreation; we can only sense the immensity of overall fish-catching business.
Let’s see a new hundred views of this important water-related topic.
PLEASE READ ALL THE RULES CAREFULLY. I hate having to disqualify a photo just because of an oversight...
Tuesday, 17th January, 2012 (GMT)
Tuesday, 24th January, 2012 –
Monday, 30th January, 2012
Tuesday, 31st January, 2012 –
Monday, 6th February, 2012
- Digital JPEGs with full EXIF and quality Analog film scans* are allowed.
- -->*Material & Gear information is welcome.
- The longer side of the photo must not be over 1600px. Format and aspect may be as you please.
- Any kind of post processing is acceptable.
- No frames.
- No watermarks, date/time nor other identification marks.
- No added-on content (composites) allowed. One-shot photos only, please.
- Upload your entry resized to a maximum as set by the Rules, not larger.
- If there are people in your pictures, please ensure that they are presented as anonymous (faces suitably hidden or averted / changed), or have a signed Model Release ready; you may be asked to present it.
- No provocative titling and/or descriptions! If your photo depicts some ecological or legal negativity, please be neutral.
- No ads in any form.
- No nudity. Observe the DPR rules.
- Voting (suggestions): Award one to two stars if the photo does not quite impress you... three, if you'd tolerate the picture adorning your living room wall... four stars if you would actually like it there… and if the picture really excites you in both thematic and photographic sense, give’em five! (Half-a-star above or below your decision means “between”).
- Do not comment individual entries until the end of Voting Period. It may influence fair judgment. Comments will be removed.
- No sandbagging, please. It's the same as begging for glory: disgusting.
Maximum number of entries per user:
Maximum number of entries in challenge:
Wednesday, 25th January, 2012 11:47
||Wednesday, 25th January, 2012