Challenge has finished
The Loudest Laughers on Earth are also the most laughable objects of universal humor. Quick to guffaw at someone else’s misfortune, Humans are also rarely willing to accept the same kind of salvos at their own account. People in funny situations. Funny dresses. Funny behavior. Knock yourselves out! See the Intro to the Series (click at Laugh@Life above) for additional information, and please observe all of the Rules, so I won't have to disqualify your entry.
Thursday, 12th January, 2012 (GMT)
Thursday, 19th January, 2012 –
Wednesday, 25th January, 2012
Thursday, 26th January, 2012 –
Wednesday, 1st February, 2012
- Digital JPEGs with full EXIF and…
- … quality analog film scans are allowed. Material, camera & settings info is welcome.
- The longer side of the photo must not be over 1600px. Format and aspect may be as you please.
- Minor post-processing interventions are acceptable.
- No composite photos, please. One-shot photo contents only.
- No frames.
- No watermarks, date/time nor other identification marks.
- No advertising of any sort, please.
- Upload your entry resized to a maximum as set by the Rules, not larger.
- Make the funny in your theme internationally recognizable. If it includes text written in a language unreadable to others, who might thus miss the point, please explain the punch line in Description.
- If your photo depicts an ecological or legal negativity, be moderate and neutral. Please do not offend anyone or anything.
- In order to avoid legal issues do ensure that people in your pictures are presented as anonymous (faces suitably hidden, averted or changed).
- Voting (suggestions): If the photo does not impress you much, award * or **. If the joke is good but the photo is so-so, give ***. If you wish you’ve shot it, give **** ... and if the picture really got you in both humorous and photographic sense, give *****! (Half-a-star above or below your decision means “between”).
- Do not comment individual entries until the end of Voting Period. It may influence fair judgment. Comments will be removed.
- No sandbagging, please. Begging for glory is actually sick and disgusting.
Maximum number of entries per user:
Maximum number of entries in challenge:
Thursday, 19th January, 2012 04:21
||Friday, 30th December, 2011