Challenge has finished
We have all seen animals in funny situations, whether initiated by humans, or otherwise. Some people have animals that can do things on command… and vice versa, where some pets succeeded in training their masters! Some animals are victims of fashion which their "mommies" think is “nice” - or worse yet, “good for them”… Animals are an endless source of amusement, as long as they live close to Humans. All except sick jokes and/or situations are acceptable. You get my drift. See the Intro to the Series (click at Laugh@Life above) for additional information, and please observe the Rules, so cat won't have to eat your entry.
Thursday, 5th January, 2012 (GMT)
Thursday, 12th January, 2012 –
Wednesday, 18th January, 2012
Thursday, 19th January, 2012 –
Wednesday, 25th January, 2012
- Digital JPEGs with full EXIF only.
- The longer side of the photo must not be over 1600px. Format and aspect may be as you please.
- Minor post-processing interventions (contrast, sharpening and removal of lesser distractions) are acceptable.
- No composite photos, please. One-shot photo contents only.
- No frames.
- No watermarks, date/time nor other identification marks.
- No advertising of any sort, please.
- Upload your entry resized to a maximum as set by the Rules, not larger.
- Make the funny in your theme internationally recognizable. If it includes text written in a language unreadable to others, who might thus miss the point, please explain the punch line in Description.
- If your photo depicts an ecological or legal negativity, be moderate and neutral. Please do not offend anyone or anything.
- In order to avoid legal issues do ensure that people in your pictures are presented as anonymous (faces suitably hidden, averted or changed).
- Voting (suggestions): If the photo does not impress you much, award * or **. If the joke is good but the photo is so-so, give ***. If you wish you’ve shot it, give **** ... and if the picture really got you in both humorous and photographic sense, give *****! Any half-a-star above or below your decision means, of course, “between” ;)
- No sandbagging, please. Begging for glory is actually sick and disgusting.
Maximum number of entries per user:
Maximum number of entries in challenge:
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
Tuesday, 17th January, 2012 03:04
||Thursday, 4th February, 2010