Scenery: Nature in the city
Challenge has finished
Show us wild natural critters or flowers that manage to survive or even thrive on and in between the bricks and concrete of the city. Explain in the description part what we see.
Saturday, 7th January, 2012 (GMT)
Saturday, 14th January, 2012 –
Friday, 20th January, 2012
Saturday, 21st January, 2012 –
Friday, 27th January, 2012
- No special effects; Create the art with your camera not with pp
- Colors and contrast should appear natural and realistic.
- Basic processing, and cloning out of distractions, is allowed.
- Subtle HDR is okay as long as it isn't blatantly visible
- Comply with the standard DPR decency rules.
- No recycling; photos must not have been entered in previous challenges
- Don't forget the caption;
- Expect entries, which do not adhere to the rules, to be disqualified.
- VOTERS :
- 0.5s should only be given on images of being outside the rules and reasons should be given in the comments.
- Please view the photo before voting; don't vote on thumbnails.
- Please leave a comment whenever you particularly like or dislike a photo
- Sandbagging, vote manipulation, spite voting - is strongly discouraged and may lead to DQ.
Maximum number of entries per user:
Maximum number of entries in challenge:
chickadee on the wall - Warsaw Prague
Saturday, 14th January, 2012 20:25
||Saturday, 22nd October, 2011