Challenge has finished
With Christmas wrapping up lets see a photograph of someone and the one gift that just pushed them over the top. They can be holding it, hugging it, be in or on it but we need to see both the recipient and the gift.
Tuesday, 20th December, 2011 (GMT)
Tuesday, 27th December, 2011 –
Monday, 2nd January, 2012
Tuesday, 3rd January, 2012 –
Monday, 9th January, 2012
- Images should be resized to 1600 pixels on its longest end.
- Basic post processing is OK to fine tune your image but lets see what you shot not how well you know Photoshop. If you use creative lighting or PP please share your technique but try to capture the mood as best you can. Borders are cool but no watermarks.
Capture date rules:
- Images must be shot after the announcement date of the challenge.
- The "taken" date on all entries MUST have a date no earlier then the announcement date of the challenge. Please make sure your camera clocks are correct. All entries that do not meet this criteria will be DQ'ed. Please make sure this is correct as I hate DQ'ing photos.
- No watermarks
- VOTING GUIDE:
- 0.5 star for does not meet challenge topic/rules Even if it's wonderful. I'll do my best to catch all of these.
- If you feel a photo doesn't fit the theme then please PM me so I can review it.
- Have fun and good luck.
Maximum number of entries per user:
Maximum number of entries in challenge:
Monday, 2nd January, 2012 07:40
||Sunday, 25th December, 2011