Challenge has finished
With the Holidays in full swing lots of gifts are being wrapped to hide the treats inside. Show us some of these wonderfully wrapped packages in all of their glory. It can be one package or a whole stack of them under the tree or just about anywhere, just keep the cameras focus on the eye candy on the outside.
Tuesday, 13th December, 2011 (GMT)
Tuesday, 20th December, 2011 –
Monday, 26th December, 2011
Tuesday, 27th December, 2011 –
Monday, 2nd January, 2012
- Images should be resized to 1600 pixels on its longest end and less then 700k in file size.
- Basic post processing is OK to fine tune your image but lets see what you shot not how well you know Photoshop. If you use creative lighting or PP please share your technique but try to capture the mood as best you can. Borders are cool but no watermarks.
Capture date rules:
- Images must be shot after the announcement date of the challenge.
- The "taken" date on all entries MUST have a date no earlier then the announcement date of the challenge. Please make sure your camera clocks are correct. All entries that do not meet this criteria will be DQ'ed. Please make sure this is correct as I hate DQ'ing photos.
- No watermarks
- VOTING GUIDE:
- 0.5 star for does not meet challenge topic/rules Even if it's wonderful. I'll do my best to catch all of these.
- If you feel a photo doesn't fit the theme then please PM me so I can review it.
- Have fun and good luck.
Maximum number of entries per user:
Maximum number of entries in challenge:
Bellanebula's Little Perfect Package
Sunday, 25th December, 2011 21:38
||Thursday, 22nd December, 2011