Challenge has finished
Sometimes somewhere some ideas collide. Other times, there was good intention, but not much more… All over the World there are public announcements or street signs clumsily designed or placed, maybe ridiculously outdated or contradictive, showing carelessness or illiteracy… out there, ignored or just unnoticed… until your camera discovers them! Let's see those... but please observe the Rules! These are meant to keep your work safe from disqualification. Also, check the Intro to the Series (click at Laugh@Life above) for additional information.
Thursday, 15th December, 2011 (GMT)
Thursday, 22nd December, 2011 –
Wednesday, 28th December, 2011
Thursday, 29th December, 2011 –
Wednesday, 4th January, 2012
- Digital JPEGs with full EXIF and…
- … quality analog film scans are allowed. Material, camera & settings info is welcome.
- The longer side of the photo should be up to 1600px. Format and aspect may be as you please.
- Minor post-processing interventions are acceptable.
- No frames.
- No watermarks, date/time nor other identification marks.
- No composite photos, please. One-shot photo contents only.
- Upload your entry resized to a maximum as set by the Rules, not larger.
- Make the funny in your theme internationally recognizable. If it includes text in a language unreadable to others, who might thus miss the point, please explain the punch line in Description.
- If your photo depicts an ecological or legal negativity, be moderate and neutral. Please do not offend anyone or anything.
- In order to avoid legal issues do ensure that people in your pictures are presented as anonymous (faces suitably hidden, averted or changed).
- Voting (suggestions): If the photo does not impress you much, award * or **. If the joke is good but the photo is so-so, give ***. If you wish you’ve shot it, give **** ... and if the picture really got you in both humorous and photographic sense, give *****! Any half-a-star above or below your decision means, of course, “between” ;)
- No sandbagging, please. Begging for glory is actually sick and disgusting.
Maximum number of entries per user:
Maximum number of entries in challenge:
Saturday, 24th December, 2011 01:06
||Sunday, 14th December, 2008