Challenge has finished
How many times did you pass by some house wondering, “OMG, just what kind of mind can make such a thing?” Show us the weirdest dwelling creations you have seen. Intentional joke or just a plain ole tasteless flop; the whole or just a part... doesn’t matter - as long as it made you laugh… So share!
See the Intro to the Series (click at Laugh@Life above) for additional information and please observe the Rules, so I won't have to disqualify your entry.
Thursday, 8th December, 2011 (GMT)
Thursday, 15th December, 2011 –
Wednesday, 21st December, 2011
Thursday, 22nd December, 2011 –
Wednesday, 28th December, 2011
- Digital JPEGs with full EXIF only.
- The longer side of the photo should be up to 1600px. Format and aspect may be as you please.
- Minor post-processing interventions are acceptable.
- No frames.
- No watermarks, date/time nor other identification marks.
- No composite photos, please. One-shot photo contents only.
- Upload your entry resized to a maximum as set by the Rules, not larger!
- Make the funny in your theme internationally recognizable. If it includes text in a language unreadable to others who might thus miss the point, please explain the punch line in Description.
- If your photo depicts an ecological or legal negativity, be moderate and neutral. Please do not offend anyone or anything.
- In order to avoid legal issues do ensure that people in your pictures are presented as anonymous (faces suitably hidden, averted or changed).
- Voting (suggestions): If the photo does not impress you much, award * or **. If the joke is good but the photo is so-so, give ***. If you wish you’ve shot it, give **** ... and if the picture really got you in both humorous and photographic sense, give *****! Any half-a-star above or below your decision means, of course, “between” ;)
- No sandbagging, please. Begging for glory is actually sick and disgusting.
Maximum number of entries per user:
Maximum number of entries in challenge:
Wednesday, 21st December, 2011 22:43
||Tuesday, 8th January, 2008