Challenge has finished
In this challenge we are looking for some interesting perspectives of a book, a pile of books or even a wall of books. They need to be hardback and made of paper. No paper backs, Kindles or other types of electronic reading devices. They can be in the shot, but the main subject should be a hard back book.
Tuesday, 29th November, 2011 (GMT)
Tuesday, 6th December, 2011 –
Monday, 12th December, 2011
Tuesday, 13th December, 2011 –
Monday, 19th December, 2011
- Post processing is OK. If you use creative lighting or PP please share your technique but try to capture the mood as best you can. Boaders are cool but no watermarks.
Capture date rules:
- Images must be shot after the announcement date of the challenge.
- The "taken" date on all entries MUST have a date no earlier then the announcement date of the challenge. Please make sure your camera clocks are correct. All entries that do not meet this criteria will be DQ'ed. Please make sure this is correct as I hate DQ'ing photos.
- No watermarks
- VOTING GUIDE:
- 0.5 star for does not meet challenge topic/rules Even if it's wonderful.
- If the photo fits the theme then please give at least 1 star for following instructions.
- Creativity is the key and because most people are home a lot, all photos must be shot after the announcement. The goal is to learn how to see things differently and think creatively while showing off our photography skills. Have fun and good luck.
Maximum number of entries per user:
Maximum number of entries in challenge:
19° Century scandal book
Monday, 12th December, 2011 22:09
||Monday, 12th December, 2011