Challenge has finished
Almost everyone has some sort of home entertainment system. Lets see some shots of your setup. This isn't about the quality of the system, it's about showing the electronics that provide you and yours entertainment when at home, in a creative way. Try to think outside the box and push yourself to come up with something you have not done before.
Tuesday, 22nd November, 2011 (GMT)
Tuesday, 29th November, 2011 –
Monday, 5th December, 2011
Tuesday, 6th December, 2011 –
Monday, 12th December, 2011
- Post processing is OK. If you use creative lighting or PP please share your technique but try to capture the mood as best you can. Boaders are cool but no watermarks.
Capture date rules:
- Images must be shot after the announcement date of the challenge.
- The "taken" date on all entries MUST have a date no earlier then the announcement date of the challenge. Please make sure your camera clocks are correct. All entries that do not meet this criteria will be DQ'ed. Please make sure this is correct as I hate DQ'ing photos.
- No watermarks
- VOTING GUIDE:
- 0.5 star for does not meet challenge topic/rules Even if it's wonderful.
- If the photo fits the theme then please give at least 1 star for following instructions.
- Creativity is the key and because most people are home a lot, all photos must be shot after the announcement. The goal is to learn how to see things differently and think creatively while showing off our photography skills. Have fun and good luck.
Maximum number of entries per user:
Maximum number of entries in challenge:
It gets hot !
Wednesday, 30th November, 2011 17:54
||Wednesday, 30th November, 2011