Challenge has finished
Show us a scenic bridge in an otherwise predominantly natural scenic landscape. Explain in the description part what we see.
Saturday, 19th November, 2011 (GMT)
Saturday, 26th November, 2011 –
Friday, 2nd December, 2011
Saturday, 3rd December, 2011 –
Friday, 9th December, 2011
- No special effects; Create the art with your camera not with pp
- Colors and contrast should appear natural and realistic.
- Basic processing, and cloning out of distractions, is allowed.
- Subtle HDR is okay as long as it isn't blatantly visible.
- Comply with the standard DPR decency rules.
- No recycling; photos must not have been entered in previous challenges
- Don't forget the caption;
- Expect entries, which do not adhere to the rules, to be disqualified.
- VOTERS :
- 0.5s should only be given on images of being outside the rules and reasons should be given in the comments.
- Please view the photo before voting; don't vote on thumbnails.
- Please leave a comment whenever you particularly like or dislike a photo
- Sandbagging, vote manipulation, spite voting - is strongly discouraged and may lead to DQ.
Maximum number of entries per user:
Maximum number of entries in challenge:
North Water Bridge at Montrose
The Northwater Bridge at Montrose, Scotland.
Sunday, 27th November, 2011 15:49
||Saturday, 26th May, 2007