christmas miniatures village
Challenge has finished
In this time of the year it's costumary in many places to build a christmas miniature village (diorama). This is your opportunity to show your best picture of such a christmas miniature village. Do not post miniatures with the Nativity scene
Saturday, 3rd December, 2011 (GMT)
Saturday, 10th December, 2011 –
Friday, 16th December, 2011
Saturday, 17th December, 2011 –
Friday, 23rd December, 2011
- No special effects; Create the art with your camera not with pp
- Colors and contrast should appear natural and realistic.
- Basic processing, and cloning out of distractions, is allowed.
- Subtle HDR is okay as long as it isn't blatantly visible
Capture date rules:
- Images must be shot after the announcement date of the challenge.
- Again, do not post photos of the nativity scene, that will be next week's subject
- Comply with the standard DPR decency rules.
- No recycling; photos must not have been entered in previous challenges
- Expect entries, which do not adhere to the rules, to be disqualified.
- Don’t forget the caption; description
- VOTERS :
- 0.5s should only be given on images of being outside the rules and reasons should be given in the comments.
- Please view the photo before voting; don't vote on thumbnails.
- Please leave a comment whenever you particularly like or dislike a photo
- Sandbagging, vote manipulation, spite voting - is strongly discouraged and may lead to DQ.
Maximum number of entries per user:
Maximum number of entries in challenge:
Monday, 31st October, 2011 21:28
||Thursday, 27th October, 2011