Animal Shadows [ rules below, they are there for a reason ;) ]
Challenge has finished
Many photographers avoid shadow casts, but for this challenge lets see them ! Any species of mammal or bird and their shadow, the more clear and crisp the shadow the better ;)
Sunday, 10th April, 2011 (GMT)
Sunday, 17th April, 2011 –
Saturday, 23rd April, 2011
Sunday, 24th April, 2011 –
Saturday, 30th April, 2011
- Entries can be colour, black and white or sepia.
- No special effects.
- Borders/frames are ok for this challenge.
- HDR IS allowed in this challenge
- Basic processing, and cloning out of distractions, is allowed.
- No watermarks or any other identifying marks/text
- No reference to the entrant`s ID in title or any other text option
- No images depicting animal abuse, suffering or death [ nor potential injury or death ], of any animal.
- Entries which do not adhere to the rules as written will be DQ`d
- VOTERS :
- 0.5s should only be given on images of poor quality or for being outside the rules [ if I miss DQing any ].
- If giving any 0.5s, reasons should be given, if you give it stand by it.
- Voting on thumbnail is lazy and disrespectful, entrants deserve to have their images viewed properly.
- Sandbagging / vote manipulation / spite voting - don`t even think of doing it !
Maximum number of entries per user:
Maximum number of entries in challenge:
KONICA MINOLTA DIGITAL CAMERA
Tuesday, 19th April, 2011 14:21
||Tuesday, 25th July, 2006