Challenge has finished
Advances in computer software gives photographers and digital artists unprecedented control over their final images. Use Photoshop or other software to create a striking digital image, far removed from your original photography.
Tuesday, 29th March, 2011 (GMT)
Tuesday, 5th April, 2011 –
Monday, 11th April, 2011
Tuesday, 12th April, 2011 –
Monday, 18th April, 2011
- Post-process to your heart's desire, as long as at least some photography obviously remains in your final image.
- Your final image ought to appear mostly photographic, instead of appearing to be mostly an illustration.
- Composites are acceptable and encouraged.
- Use photo editing software to create an impressive image.
- You might heavily edit an image, adjusting color and tones greatly, or you could use paint and drawing tools to add novel detail to your original photographic image.
- Using your software's pre-installed creative filters is certainly acceptable, but these are too often seen. Try to come up with something new.
- Alternatively, you could attempt to create what appears to be a straight photographic image, but which is completely fabricated, like a fish driving a car up the side of a building.
- Try to combine cleverness with technical skill.
Maximum number of entries per user:
Maximum number of entries in challenge:
digital art looks like natural
Saturday, 9th April, 2011 05:29
||Sunday, 11th July, 2010