Challenge has finished
Spheres, cubes, pyramids, cones, cylinders ,prisms or toruses, what we want here is to show the volume by showing all three dimensions.
Do not be restricted to just the above, as long as it has three dimensions it is in!
Tuesday, 25th January, 2011 (GMT)
Tuesday, 1st February, 2011 –
Monday, 7th February, 2011
Tuesday, 8th February, 2011 –
Monday, 14th February, 2011
- Basic post-processing allowed.
- Cropping allowed.
- No HDR.
- No Borders.
- No watermarks.
- No Tints.
- No People , Animals or Insects unless they are not recognizable as such.
- No Statues or Logos unless they are not recognizable as such.
- For your second submission do not post similar photo as your first.
- Shots entered in other DP challenges not allowed.
- Avoid easily recognizable objects. Keep your submissions as minimal and subtractive as possible, think big or think small, use the Framing rules or even better brake them.
- This Series is created for the Novice photographer with simple and unintimidating Themes, so pick up your Cameras!
- Veterans are welcomed too (no capture date rules).
- Voters keep in mind that this challenge is about Composition and Framing.
- I encourage everyone who submits a photo to also vote on all the submissions as we don't want the fate of the photos to be chosen by just a few.
- Please avoid negative votes.
- If you are disqualified please check your mail. This is an densely connected series and your image might fit another theme.
Maximum number of entries per user:
Maximum number of entries in challenge:
Saturday, 5th February, 2011 21:04
||Saturday, 20th February, 2010