DQ`d Dog Portraits / second chances
Challenge has finished
If you entered the Dog Portraits challenge and were DQd
were unable to enter due to the speed the challenge filled, this is your second chance saloon.
Many DQs were due to not being head portraits so this time the non-head portraits ARE eligible.
Some were DQd on the text requirement so please read all the rules below to avoid DQ again ;)
Sunday, 23rd January, 2011 (GMT)
Sunday, 30th January, 2011 –
Saturday, 5th February, 2011
Sunday, 6th February, 2011 –
Saturday, 12th February, 2011
- Entries can be black and white, colour or sepia.
- No special effects, no borders/frames.
- HDR IS allowed in this challenge
- Basic processing, and cloning out of distractions, is allowed.
- No watermarks or any other identifying marks/text
- No reference to the entrant`s ID in title or any other text option
- No other animals / people.
- No images depicting animal abuse, suffering or death [ nor potential injury or death ], of any animal
- Your photo description or notes must include the breed of the dog or state crossbreed if a mix [ but no stupid `designer` crossbreed names !! ]
- Any entry which does not contain the above text requirement will be disqualified.
- If unsure on any of the rules please ask for clarification.
- Entries which do not adhere to the rules as written will be DQ`d
- VOTERS :
- 0.5s should only be given on images of poor quality or for being outside the rules [ if I miss DQing any ].
- If giving any 0.5s, reasons should be given, if you give it stand by it.
- Voting on thumbnail is lazy and disrespectful, entrants deserve to have their images viewed properly.
- Sandbagging / vote manipulation / spite voting - don`t even think of doing it !
Maximum number of entries per user:
Maximum number of entries in challenge:
Sunday, 30th January, 2011 13:29
||Saturday, 29th January, 2011