Challenge has finished
Textures. Coarse or fine, hard or soft, firm or loose, harsh or smooth,tangible or elusive anything goes as long as it is texture.
Tuesday, 4th January, 2011 (GMT)
Tuesday, 11th January, 2011 –
Monday, 17th January, 2011
Tuesday, 18th January, 2011 –
Monday, 24th January, 2011
- Basic post-processing allowed.
- Cropping allowed.
- No HDR.
- No Borders.
- No watermarks.
- No Tints.
- No People , Animals, Insects or Logos unless they are not recognizable as such
- For your second submission do not post similar photo as your first
- Shots entered in other DP challenges not allowed
- Avoid easily recognizable objects. Keep your submissions as minimal and subtractive as possible, think big or think small, use the Framing rules or even better brake them
- Hint: Use falling light to emphasize texture
- Hint: Look for texture in both man-made and natural objects,(clouds looks like cotton after all...)
- Voters keep in mind that this challenge is about Composition and Framing.
- I encourage everyone who submits a photo to also vote on all the submissions as we don't want the fate of the photos to be chosen by just a few
- Please avoid negative votes
- If you are disqualified please check your mail. This is an densely connected series your image might fit another theme.
Maximum number of entries per user:
Maximum number of entries in challenge:
Imprints left by raindrops in soft silt
Monday, 17th January, 2011 08:21
||Thursday, 11th November, 2010