Dog Portraits [ please read ALL the rules below the title ].
Challenge has finished
Head portraits of dogs.
Sunday, 2nd January, 2011 (GMT)
Sunday, 9th January, 2011 –
Saturday, 15th January, 2011
Sunday, 16th January, 2011 –
Saturday, 22nd January, 2011
- Entries can be black and white, colour or sepia.
- No special effects, no borders/frames.
- HDR IS allowed in this challenge
- Basic processing, and cloning out of distractions, is allowed.
- No watermarks or any other identifying marks/text
- No reference to the entrant`s ID in title or any other text option
- No other animals / people.
- No images depicting animal abuse, suffering or death [ nor potential injury or death ], of any animal
- Your photo description or notes must include the breed of the dog or state crossbreed if a mix [ but no stupid `designer` crossbreed names !! ]
- Any entry which does not contain the above text requirement will be disqualified.
- If unsure on any of the rules please ask for clarification.
- Entries which do not adhere to the rules as written will be DQ`d
- VOTERS :
- 0.5s should only be given on images of poor quality or for being outside the rules [ if I miss DQing any ].
- If giving any 0.5s, reasons should be given, if you give it stand by it.
- Voting on thumbnail is lazy and disrespectful, entrants deserve to have their images viewed properly.
- Sandbagging / vote manipulation / spite voting - don`t even think of doing it !
Maximum number of entries per user:
Maximum number of entries in challenge:
Sunday, 9th January, 2011 09:12
||Monday, 10th January, 2011