Challenge has finished
Shapes. Circles, triangles, squares or random shapes, alone or interlaced, anything goes as long as it is a two dimensional shape.
Tuesday, 28th December, 2010 (GMT)
Tuesday, 4th January, 2011 –
Monday, 10th January, 2011
Tuesday, 11th January, 2011 –
Monday, 17th January, 2011
- Basic post-processing allowed.
- Cropping allowed but try to keep it minimal.
- Perspective control allowed.
- No HDR.
- No Borders.
- No watermarks.
- No Tints.
- No People , Animals or Insects unless they are not recognizable as such.
- No Logos unless they are not recognizable as such.
- For your second submission do not post similar photo as your first.
- Shots entered in other DP challenges not allowed.
- Avoid easily recognizable objects. Keep your submissions as minimal and subtractive as possible, think big or think small, use the Framing rules or even better brake them.
- This Series is created for the Novice photographer with simple and unintimidating Themes, so pick up your Cameras!
- Veterans are welcomed too. (no capture date rules)
- Hint: Use three dimensional space and objects with their surfaces and shadows to create the desirable 2D effect
- You can Check the work of http://www.giannigalassi.com/ for more examples.
- Voters keep in mind that this challenge is about Composition and Framing.
- I encourage everyone who submits a photo to also vote on all the submissions.
- Please avoid negative votes
Maximum number of entries per user:
Maximum number of entries in challenge:
Tuesday, 4th January, 2011 02:31
||Thursday, 4th June, 2009