Challenge has finished
Lines. Straigt or curved, parallel or crossed, big or small, broken or continuous, anything goes as long as it is a line!
Tuesday, 14th December, 2010 (GMT)
Tuesday, 21st December, 2010 –
Monday, 27th December, 2010
Tuesday, 28th December, 2010 –
Monday, 3rd January, 2011
- Basic post-processing allowed.
- Cropping allowed but try to keep it minimal.
- No HDR.
- No Borders.
- No watermarks.
- No Tints.
- No People or Animals unless they are not recognizable as such.
- For your second submission do not post similar photo as your first.
- Shots entered in other DP challenges not allowed
- Try to keep your submissions as minimal and subtractive as possible, think big or think small, use the Framing rules or even better brake them.
- This Series is created for the Novice photographer with simple and unintimidating Themes, so pick up your Cameras!
- Veterans are welcomed too. (no capture date rules)
- Hint: Try to create "situations" with composition and framing, (crossed lines, converging lines and so on).
- Also check this one: http://www.dpreview.com/challenges/Entry.aspx?ID=84345
- I encourage everyone who submits a photo to also vote on all the submissions as we don't want the fate of the photos to be chosen by just a few
- Please avoid negative votes
Maximum number of entries per user:
Maximum number of entries in challenge:
In the British Museum
Friday, 24th December, 2010 08:00
||Thursday, 23rd September, 2010