Genus Robin [ Please read ALL the rules to avoid DQ ! ]
Challenge has finished
One or more of any variety of [ avian ] Robin.
Sunday, 12th December, 2010 (GMT)
Sunday, 19th December, 2010 –
Saturday, 25th December, 2010
Sunday, 26th December, 2010 –
Saturday, 1st January, 2011
- Entries can be black and white or colour ( but no sepia )
- No special effects, no borders/frames.
- HDR IS allowed in this challenge
- Basic processing, and cloning out of distractions, is allowed.
- No watermarks or any other identifying marks/text
- No reference to the entrant`s ID in title or any other text option
- May include other animals / people, but the Robin/s must be the primary subject.
- No images depicting animal abuse, suffering or death [ nor potential injury or death ], of any animal
- No nudity
- Entrants : to confirm that you have read and understood the rules, your photo description or notes must include the name of the type of Robin in your entry [ either its common or scientific name ].
- Any entry which does not contain the name will be disqualified.
- If unsure on any of the rules please ask for clarification.
- Entries which do not adhere to the rules as written will be DQ`d
- VOTERS :
- 0.5s should only be given on images of poor quality or for being outside the rules [ if I miss DQing any ].
- If giving any 0.5s, reasons should be given, if you give it stand by it.
- Voting on thumbnail is lazy and disrespectful, entrants deserve to have their images viewed properly.
- Sandbagging / vote manipulation / spite voting - don`t even think of doing it !
Maximum number of entries per user:
Maximum number of entries in challenge:
Monday, 20th December, 2010 18:48
||Saturday, 16th October, 2010