Times Past - Extinct Species [ Please read ALL the rules to avoid DQ ! ]
Challenge has finished
Extinct species of animals [ including human species ancestry ] whether in Museum displays or home made models / toys etc etc, does not have to be a serious study if you want to inject humour into your photo
Sunday, 24th October, 2010 (GMT)
Sunday, 31st October, 2010 –
Saturday, 6th November, 2010
Sunday, 7th November, 2010 –
Saturday, 13th November, 2010
- Entries must be sepia [ any shade ] or black and white for this challenge
- No special effects other than `aging` your photo`s appearance if you wish to do so.
- Borders/frames are allowed for this challenge.
- HDR optional
- Basic processing, and cloning out of distractions, is allowed.
- No watermarks or any other identifying marks/text
- No reference to the entrant`s ID in title or any other text option
- If unsure on any of the rules please ask for clarification
- May include people, [ posed or background ] but the extinct creature must be the primary subject.
- No nudity
- No photos of any animal of a species which is not known to be, or scientifically believed to be, extinct.
- No deliberately bad taste photos.
- Entrants : to confirm that you have read and understood the rules, your photo description or notes must include the code "What if they had`nt died out....?"
- Entries which do not adhere to the rules as written will be DQ`d
- VOTERS :
- 0.5s should only be given on images of poor quality or for being outside the rules [ if I miss DQing any ].
- If giving any 0.5s, reasons should be given, if you give it stand by it.
- Voting on thumbnail is lazy and disrespectful, entrants deserve to have their images viewed properly.
- Sandbagging / vote manipulation / spite voting - don`t even think of doing it !
Maximum number of entries per user:
Maximum number of entries in challenge:
sneaking by the florist - Times Past - Extinct Species
What if they had`nt died out....?
Sunday, 31st October, 2010 17:46
||Wednesday, 6th October, 2010