Challenge has finished
Photos of small/little churches around the world.
Wednesday, 6th October, 2010 (GMT)
Wednesday, 13th October, 2010 –
Tuesday, 19th October, 2010
Wednesday, 20th October, 2010 –
Tuesday, 26th October, 2010
- No borders or watermarks
- Pictures aspect ratio: any
- Color: Color or B&W
- HDR: Minimal and must be stated in the entry description that HDR processing was used.
- Basic image manipulation allowed - we want to see real life not cartoons.
- This theme will concentrate on the architecture of small/little churches and places of worship. Look at the example photo of what is required (ie the size of the building). The church can be anywhere in the world, also places of worship other then a typical church (temple, mosque,basilica and etc...) will also be accepted as long as the building can be recognize as a place of worship.
- The theme will revolve strictly around the architecture of the building so please don't make any political or religious statements with your submission.
- If possible no people should be visible around the building.
Maximum number of entries per user:
Maximum number of entries in challenge:
Little church near Pandeli Beach
Pandeli Beach, Leros, Greece
Thursday, 14th October, 2010 22:23
||Thursday, 2nd September, 2010