Challenge has finished
Show the bond between horse and human, the great Monty Roberts teaches non-abusive methods to attain true mutual trust and respect between horses and people, reflect this in your entries.
Equine within this challenge`s context includes horses, ponies, donkeys and mules, of any size and age
Sunday, 29th August, 2010 (GMT)
Sunday, 5th September, 2010 –
Saturday, 11th September, 2010
Sunday, 12th September, 2010 –
Saturday, 18th September, 2010
- Entries can be black and white or colour ( but no sepia )
- No special effects, no HDR, no borders/frames.
- Basic processing, and cloning out of distractions, is allowed.
- No watermarks or any other identifying marks/text
- No reference to the entrant`s ID in title or any other text option
- If unsure on any of the rules please ask for clarification.
- No images depicting animal abuse, suffering or death,
- No rodeo images of any kind,
- No images showing or even hinting at involvement of any activity designed to cause harm or fear to any animal
- No equines being ridden or rig pulling, but tacked up is fine
- Must include at least one person directly interacting with the equine/s
- No nudity
- Entries which do not adhere to the rules as written will be DQ`d
- VOTERS :
- 0.5s should only be given on images of poor quality or for being outside the rules [ if I miss DQing any ].
- If giving any 0.5s, reasons should be given, if you give it stand by it.
- Voting on thumbnail is lazy and disrespectful, entrants deserve to have their images viewed properly.
- Sandbagging / vote manipulation / spite voting - don`t even think of doing it !
- Entrants : to confirm that you have read and understood the rules, your photo description must include the code "Join-Up rules understood"
- Any entry which does not contain the above code will be disqualified.
Maximum number of entries per user:
Maximum number of entries in challenge: