Religion #2: Christianity
Challenge has finished
This series is intended to study the various religions of the World. In this second one the subject is Christianity. Please read the PP and additional rules. Voters please see below for guidelines in Additional Rules.
Thursday, 26th August, 2010 (GMT)
Thursday, 2nd September, 2010 –
Wednesday, 8th September, 2010
Thursday, 9th September, 2010 –
Wednesday, 15th September, 2010
- Post-processing to be similar to News or Editorial images:
- 1.0 True-to-Life And Utility-Enhancing Procedures
- The following digital image editing procedures are permitted to compensate for limitations and defects inherent in the digital photographic process, provided that the impact is to make the photograph more true-to-life (i.e. accurate):
- 1.0.1 Colour balancing/correction [additional: B/W accepted]
- 1.0.2 Burning
- 1.0.3 Correction of lens distortion
- 1.0.4 Despeckling
- 1.0.5 Dodging
- 1.0.6 File optimization [additional: to inc Sharpening]
- 1.0.7 Focus adjustments
- 1.0.8 Glare elimination
- 1.0.9 Overall lightening or darkening
- 1.0.10 Red eye elimination
- 2.0.1 Cropping, darkening or focus-softening to reduce/eliminate superfluous material in a manner that preserves the context of the event.
- Submissions must be at least 900x600
- Exif to be intact
- No nudity, Glamour etc.
- No Borders, frames or watermarks.
- No reference to your kit or your name in the notes. (you can add a comment post voting if you want to refer to them).
- Voting Guidelines:
- Consider the skills shown in image manipulation and post processing in comparison with the original (shown in examples below) when voting!
- Please vote on the image at full size or in slideshow view- the entrants have put some effort into their submissions, so look at them as they were intended and not as thumbnails.
- Entrants commenting on their own submissions before voting has finished risk disqualification.
- Entries that show signs of vote manipulation will be disqualified.
Maximum number of entries per user:
Maximum number of entries in challenge:
Top of the Cathedral at the Pope's Palace, Avignon, France
Monday, 6th September, 2010 09:52
||Friday, 30th July, 2010