Challenge has finished
Garden birds going about their business
Sunday, 22nd August, 2010 (GMT)
Sunday, 29th August, 2010 –
Saturday, 4th September, 2010
Sunday, 5th September, 2010 –
Saturday, 11th September, 2010
- Must be full colour for this challenge
- No special effects, no HDR, no borders/frames.
- Basic processing, and cloning out of distractions, is allowed.
- No watermarks or any other identifying marks/text
- No reference to the entrant`s ID in title or any other text option
- If unsure on any of the rules please ask for clarification.
- Garden birds only, native to where you live
- No captive birds
- No people or animals in view except other garden birds
- No images depicting animal abuse, suffering or death [ this includes fish ! ]
- No nudity
- Entries which do not adhere to the rules as written will be DQ`d
- VOTERS :
- 0.5s should only be given on images of poor quality or for being outside the rules [ if I miss DQing any ].
- If giving any 0.5s, reasons should be given, if you give it stand by it.
- Voting on thumbnail is lazy and disrespectful, entrants deserve to have their images viewed properly.
- Sandbagging / vote manipulation / spite voting - don`t even think of doing it !
- Entrants : to confirm that you have read and understood the rules, your photo description must include the code "Garden Birds rules understood"
- Any entry which does not contain the above code will be disqualified.
Maximum number of entries per user:
Maximum number of entries in challenge:
3 house sparrows playing together
Garden Birds rules understood
Monday, 30th August, 2010 07:55
||Thursday, 10th June, 2010