Challenge has finished
Below is the URL for an image to be used as your blank canvas. Download it and use it as the basis for your entry. Anything goes, as long as the original image is substantially recognisable in your finished product. Let your imagination run wild! What can you surprise us with?
See below for voting guidelines!
Thursday, 17th June, 2010 (GMT)
Thursday, 24th June, 2010 –
Wednesday, 30th June, 2010
Thursday, 1st July, 2010 –
Wednesday, 7th July, 2010
- Entries must be created from the Jpeg attached as the sample image.
- The original image (or part of it) must be substantially recognisable in the submitted entry.
- Entries should be a minimum of 1000px on their longest side.
- No frames around the outside of the image. No borders, unless it is an integral part of the image. No watermarks.
- Imagination encouraged.
- No nudity, Glamour etc.
- Post the details of the processes that you have used in the notes section.
- Voting Guidelines:
- Consider the skills shown in image manipulation and post processing in comparison with the original (shown in examples below) when voting!
- Please vote on the image at full size or in slideshow view- the entrants have put some effort into their submissions, so look at them as they were intended and not as thumbnails.
- Entrants commenting on their own submissions before voting has finished risk disqualification.
- Entries that show signs of vote manipulation will be disqualified.
- Withdrawals after voting are discouraged as there should be no © issues in this challenge.
- A thread for comments and questions will be opened in the Challenges and Galleries forum
Maximum number of entries per user:
Maximum number of entries in challenge:
Tuesday, 29th June, 2010 15:42
||Saturday, 26th June, 2010