Cities of the World: Tokyo
Challenge has finished
A very open challenge, post your best shot from Tokyo, Japan. All styles are encouraged. Please see the additional rules.
Monday, 17th May, 2010 (GMT)
Monday, 24th May, 2010 –
Sunday, 30th May, 2010
Monday, 31st May, 2010 –
Sunday, 6th June, 2010
- - No watermarks / signatures.
- - HDR is OK, but not too "heavy".
- - For the benefit of viewers, participants are strongly encouraged to name the place / location of the photo, either in the title or in the notes. I would recommend voters to take this guideline into consideration during the voting phase.
- - Please consult Wikipedia for clarification on what locations are part of Tokyo. This will be the lone resource used for judgment on this issue (should the need arise)
- - Complaints of entries will only be assessed during the submission phase, NOT the voting phase.
- - If there are any questions or "gray areas" in this challenge, please contact me for clarification. My decision on any entries are final, which will be used consistently over the duration of the challenge.
Maximum number of entries per user:
Maximum number of entries in challenge:
Monk at Meiji-jingu tempel in Tokyo
Wednesday, 26th May, 2010 19:38
||Thursday, 18th April, 2002