'Look Sharp'/ 'Dressed for Success'
Challenge has finished
Yes, it's another theme inspired by the 80s/90s.
Take a shot of one main male or female adult human subject (*Posed* or *Unposed*) that shouts out the title best.
The subject may be clothed in his/her suit/evening dress/native suit/etc...
There maybe other people, but they must be in the background/vague foreground.
Monday, 15th March, 2010 (GMT)
Monday, 22nd March, 2010 –
Sunday, 28th March, 2010
Monday, 29th March, 2010 –
Sunday, 4th April, 2010
- No composites or HDR please.
- Please don't cut out the background.
- Minor cloning is ok.
Capture date rules:
- Images must be shot after the announcement date of the challenge.
- The shot should be filled with at least 5% of the 'Sharp Dresser'
- If you need to submit more than 1 per user, please try to vary your subjects.
- Subjects must show face.
- There's no restriction on the Capture date, but new shot entries would be encouraged.
- Please try not to have photos which have been entered in other DPReview challenges, lets keep it fresh.
- No minors please or live animals pls (except small birds in the sky that can't be avoided)
- No offensive post please
- No politically statement please, this is a photochallenge.
- Complaints after submission phase will not be entertained
- For clarification post your queries/comments on this thread http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/readflat.asp?forum=1005&message=34513417&changemode=1
- For inspiration see --> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dressed_for_Success
Maximum number of entries per user:
Maximum number of entries in challenge:
Taken in Vienna, Austria
Wednesday, 24th March, 2010 18:13
||Wednesday, 17th March, 2010