Challenge has finished
We need a castle for our tale. Please provide the best castle shot in order to continue the tale. It must be a real castle or an old, grandiose building (not skyscrapers and not modern buildings). If you want to be the winner please see below the details regarding the castle...
Monday, 22nd February, 2010 (GMT)
Monday, 1st March, 2010 –
Sunday, 7th March, 2010
Monday, 8th March, 2010 –
Sunday, 14th March, 2010
- Photography; not digital art/worlds.
- No HDR/DRI, no collage, no borders.
- Small signatures allowed.
- - please see additional rules... and a sample shot below...
- At least 50% of the exterior castle must be visible(preferably entire castle). No ruins and no interior shots of the castle. The main subject is the castle, so please no close people or close animals in the shot.
- INCLUDE THE LOCATION IN Description OR Notes FIELDS. (At least the country name - not subject to disqualification/complains but voters should take it into account during the voting phase.)
- Not entered to previous dpreview challenges.
- If you decide to use the Complain button than do it responsibly before the voting phase starts. Justify your complain.
- Comments and questions are addressed in the Challenges and Galleries forum.
- - Photos that are not complying to the rules will be disqualified.
- - Please see some voting tips: http://www.dpreview.com/learn/?/Help/ChallengesHelp_01.htm#judging_guide
Maximum number of entries per user:
Maximum number of entries in challenge:
location: Sinaia; country: Romania
Sunday, 7th February, 2010 18:00
||Saturday, 10th October, 2009
||cokin filter used