Imposters ! [ Please read all the rules to avoid DQ ]
Challenge has finished
A fun challenge in which natures gems resemble animals, ie plants, rocks, cloud formations
Sunday, 10th October, 2010 (GMT)
Sunday, 17th October, 2010 –
Saturday, 23rd October, 2010
Sunday, 24th October, 2010 –
Saturday, 30th October, 2010
- Entries can be sepia [ any shade ], black and white or full color
- No special effects, no borders/frames.
- HDR optional
- Basic processing, and cloning out of distractions, is allowed.
- No watermarks or any other identifying marks/text
- No reference to the entrant`s ID in title or any other text option
- If unsure on any of the rules please ask for clarification
- No man-made items nor people nor real animals as the `mimics`[ though people or animals may be in view ]
- No nudity
- The description must state which animal you believe is being represented plus to confirm you have read and understood the rules, your photo description or notes must also include the code "Should of gone to specsavers !"
- Entries which do not adhere to the rules as written will be DQ`d
- VOTERS :
- 0.5s should only be given on images of poor quality or for being outside the rules [ if I miss DQing any ].
- If giving any 0.5s, reasons should be given, if you give it stand by it.
- Voting on thumbnail is lazy and disrespectful, entrants deserve to have their images viewed properly.
- Sandbagging / vote manipulation / spite voting - don`t even think of doing it !
Maximum number of entries per user:
Maximum number of entries in challenge: