Challenge has finished
Dogs participating in the hobby/sport of Dog Agility
Sunday, 15th August, 2010 (GMT)
Sunday, 22nd August, 2010 –
Saturday, 28th August, 2010
Sunday, 29th August, 2010 –
Saturday, 4th September, 2010
- Must be full colour for this challenge
- No special effects, no HDR, no borders/frames.
- Basic processing, and cloning out of distractions, is allowed.
- No watermarks or any other identifying marks/text
- No reference to the entrant`s ID in title or any other text option
- If unsure on any of the rules please ask for clarification.
- Handler may be in view
- Can be taken anywhere but must be actual Agility, not dogs jumping/climbing logs, ditches etc
- No images depicting animal abuse, suffering or death
- No dogs being asked to jump higher than would be required in their applicable competing height group nor on inappropriate equipment or unsuitable ground surfaces
- No dogs under 12 months of age
- No nudity
- Entries which do not adhere to the rules as written will be DQ`d
- VOTERS :
- 0.5s should only be given on images of poor quality or for being outside the rules [ if I miss DQing any ].
- If giving any 0.5s, reasons should be given, if you give it stand by it.
- Voting on thumbnail is lazy and disrespectful, entrants deserve to have their images viewed properly, please consider how you would feel if your best photos were dismissed as `unworthy` because voters could`nt be bothered to really look at them.
- Sandbagging / vote manipulation / spite voting - don`t even think of doing it !
Maximum number of entries per user:
Maximum number of entries in challenge: