Phase One releases Capture One 6.2
Phase One has updated its Capture One PRO 6 and Express 6 Raw workflow software. Version 6.2 brings additional features and extends RAW support to cameras including the Nikon D7000, Canon EOS 600D/Rebel T3i and 1100D/Rebel T3, Fujifilm X100 and Samsung NX series cameras. The update is available for immediate download from the company's website.
Phase One Releases Capture One 6.2
Free upgrade to owners of Capture One 6
COPENHAGEN, April 28, 2011 — Phase One today released Capture One 6.2. An upgrade to the popular raw conversion and image editing software that supports both professional medium format systems and more than 170 different DSLR camera models, Capture One comprises a full digital workflow to produce beautifully detailed and richly rendered images.
Capture One 6.2 adds camera support for Samsung, Fuji, Ricoh, Panasonic, Canon, Sony and Nikon and for Phase One IQ180, IQ160 and IQ140, including tethered support.
Features and Enhancements
- Local Adjustments (Local adjustment of saturation and clarity; Invert local adjustments mask; Copy local adjustments mask from other layer)
- Auto sync of XMP metadata (sidecars only)
- Additional camera controls for Canon and Nikon
- Improved OpenCL and 64 bit performance
- Samsung NX5, NX10, NX11 and NX100
- Fuji X100
- Ricoh GR DIGITAL, GR DIGITAL II, GR DIGITAL III, GX100, GX200, GRX S10, GXR P10, GXR A12
- Phase One IQ180, IQ160, and IQ140
- Canon EOS-600D/Rebel T3i and EOS-1100D/Rebel T3 including tethered support
- Panasonic DMC-GH2 and DMC-GF2.
- Sony SLT-A55, SLT¬A33, NEX-3 and NEX-5
- Nikon D-7000 tethered support
Availability and Pricing
Capture One version 6.2 is available now; for details please see: http://www.phaseone.com/6
Capture One version 6.2 is a free upgrade to current owners of Capture One Express 6 and Capture one Pro 6. For the difference between Capture One Express and Capture One Pro, please see: http://www.phaseone.com/en/Software/Capture-One-Pro-6/Upgrade/Upgrade-Pro-6.aspx
For new customers, Capture One Pro 6.2 is available via download for 399 USD and 299 EUR through Phase One’s Online Store www.phaseone.com/store and through leading professional photography dealers worldwide. Capture One Express 6.2 is available for 129 USD and 99 EUR via www.phaseone.com/store.
Capture One Pro 6 and Express 6 are paid upgrades to previous versions of Capture One. Upgrade prices start at 69 USD and 49 EUR, respectively.
Capture Pilot™ is a free app from the Apple store for Capture One Pro. More information is available here: http://www.phaseone.com/en/software/capture-one-pro-6/about/capture%20pilot.aspx