DxO Labs releases DxO Optics Pro v6.5.1 for Win & Mac
DxO Labs has updated its DxO Optics Pro raw converter for Windows and Mac. Version 6.5.1 extends Raw support to Nikon D7000 and Sony Alpha DSLR-A390 in the both Standard and Elite editions. It also includes 120 additional camera/lens optical modules. Recent purchasers get the upgrade for free or there is a 30% discount available until Christmas Day.
DxO Optics Pro Adds Support for Nikon D7000 and Sony A390 and 120 New DxO Optics Modules
Exceptional 30 percent holiday season discount through December 25th 2010
December 1, 2010 – DxO Labs is pleased to announce the immediate availability of DxO Optics Pro v6.5.1 for Mac and Windows that adds RAW support in both its Standard and Elite editions for the Nikon D7000 and Sony Alpha DSLR-A390.
Further, 120 new DxO Optics Modules are now available to DxO Optics Pro users, covering numerous Canon, Nikon, and Sony cameras, the Fuji S5 and the Pentax K-x.
Availability and Holiday Season discount
DxO Optics Pro v6.5.1 for Windows and Mac, Standard and Elite editions are available from both DxO Labs’ e-store and selected resellers at a significant 30 percent holiday season discount until December 25, 2010:
- DxO Optics Pro Standard edition:
- 99 €, reduced from 149 €
- $99, reduced from $169
- £89, reduced from £135
- DxO Optics Pro Elite edition:
- 199 €, reduced from 299 €
- $199, reduced from $299
- £179, reduced from £269
All customers who purchased DxO Optics Pro since June 1st, 2009 are entitled to a free upgrade to version 6.5. All other users benefit from the following exceptional 30 percent discounts until December 25, 2010.
- 2 GB RAM minimum
- 400 MB available disk space
- Intel Pentium 4 processor or AMD equivalent (Pentium Dual Core or higher or equivalent recommended)
- Microsoft Windows XP 32 or 64 bits, Windows Vista 32 or 64 bits, Windows 7 (32 or 64 bits)
- To process RAW images larger than 20 MPixels, a 64-bit operating system with 4 GB RAM is strongly recommended
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard, Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- To process RAW images larger than 20 MPixels, 3 GB RAM is strongly recommended