Kodak Japan announce DC215 Zoom
Kodak Japan announce the new Kodak DC215 Zoom aimed squarely at the small, light pocketable end of the market it's the direct successor to the DC210 equipped with a 29mm - 58mm zoom (2x) and 1/3" 1 megapixel CCD (1152 x 864).
- 1/3" 1 megapixel CCD (1152 x 864, 640 x 480)
- Lens: F4.0 - F4.8, 29mm - 58mm (35mm equiv.)
- Shutter speed: 1/2s - 1/362s
- ISO 140 sensitivity
- Three compression modes (no uncompressed mode)
- "Fixed Focus"
- Minimum focus: 0.5m/1.0m normal, 0.2m macro
- Built-in Flash: Auto, Off, Forced-On, Anti-Red-Eye
- LCD: 1.8"
- EV compensation: +/-2EV in 0.5EV steps
- Exposure Lock
- Storage: CompactFlash, 4MB supplied
- Power: 4 x AA batteries
- Size: 115mm x 67.5mm x 43.3mm (little larger than Canon A5)
- Weight: 305g
- Expected price: 60,000 YEN (US$500)