Ricoh releases GR firmware 4.0
A new firmware updated for the Ricoh GR adds a 'High Speed' AF mode and claims to improve operational performance for aperture preview. Other additions include a 'Shift Crop' effect mode designed to reduce perspective distortion by removing a portion of vertically-oriented images, and improved stability when connecting via USB to a Mac.
Ricoh GR firmware v4.0
Add the following enhanced features
- Added [Shift Crop] on [Effect] of [Shooting] menu.
- Added [AF Mode] on [Set up] menu. It has two options: [Normal] or [High speed].
- Added [Card Sequence No.] on [Setup] menu. It has two options: [On] or [Off].
- Added [Playback Animation] on [Setup] menu. It has two options: [On] or [Off]
- When deleting an image taken with RAW+ on Playback Mode, [Delete RAW+ JPEG], [Delete JPEG only] or [Delete RAW only] can be selected instead of [Delete One].
Changes to V4.00
- Improved operational performance for [Aperture Preview].
- Improved stability for USB connection with Mac.
*Contents of [Version 3.00] and earlier version will be also updated.
|Ricoh GR Pocket-Size Compact Digital Camera, 16.2MP, Full 1080p h.264 HD Video Recording, 3.0" Transparent LCD, USB, HDMI||$696.95|