Ricoh GR Digital II firmware v1.12
Ricoh's firmware development team has been busy as ever fettling its GR Digital II premium compact and has today released the fruits of its labor - v1.12. This update improves image quality at lower resolutions in addition to fixing a couple of issues regarding the ADJ lever. Also, the lens will now initialize when exiting macro mode to improve focus accuracy. Download link coming up after the click.
Gordon: Thanks to forum poster optical_illusion for the heads-up on this release
- Improved an image quality in a small size (VGA etc.)
- Modified the following phenomena.
- If you operate the ADJ lever in the macro mode, display switching speed may change.
- f you operate the ADJ lever while compensating exposure, any keys will not work.
- When you exit a macro mode, the lens unit operating will become initialized in order to improve a focus accuracy.