Pentax has released new firmware for its flagship K-3 DSLR, adding a new function - diffraction correction to the lens corrections menu. Firmware v1.10 also improves processing times when Digital Filters and Color Fringe Correction are applied, tweaks exposure bracketing in TAv mode and offers improved AWB performance.
The update includes all changes made to previous FW versions and also covers the usual minor fixes and 'stability improvements' - see notes below.
Install the update from Pentax's support site
Learn more about how to use diffraction correction with the K-3
Firmware v1.10 for the Pentax K-3
- Added Diffraction Correction on Lens Correction.
- Shortened processing time for Digital Filter and Color Fringe Correction.
- Improved stability for AWB (Auto white balance) performance.
- Changed to ISO Bracketing when using Exposure Bracketing on TAv mode
- Improved stability for general performance.