Kodak v3.0.9 firmware & v5.8.1 acquire
After releasing v3.0.8 for the DCS520 / 560 last week Kodak have just posted v3.0.9 firmware for the DCS 620 / 660. The companion "acquire" software is also updated to v5.8.1. This update brings in-camera JPEG mode, support for dual storage cards and more... see inside. (Thanks to Rob Galbraith for this one)
- A redesigned, more efficient User Interface featuring Drop down menus.
- Dual Card support.
- Auto White Balancing using image data.
- Image Processing options.
- Post-Capture Manual ±EV compensation using Host Software.
- Recover (deleted images).
- Added Quick Format of storage cards.
- IPTC Data support in camera.
- Intervalometer (Advanced Self-Timer / Time-Lapse).
- Active custom Functions are easily identified on the camera's rear LCD with a bullet point.
- Global Positioning System (GPS) support.
- Enhanced Storage media support.
If you do upgrade your firmware (Kodak DCS 620 / 660) you'll also need the updated acquire module (version 5.8.1)